Hull City: potential transfer targets
Wednesday 09 December 2009
A few weeks ago Phil Brown was on the verge of being sacked and relegation looked inevitable. How things can change.
An excellent run of form in November has seen Hull escape from the relegation zone and a belief return to the team. It is no coincidence that Hull's resurgence coincided with the return of Jimmy Bullard - whose recent injury is a massive blow.
Despite their recent turn of fortune, Brown will want to reinforce his team, particularly in the strike department where Hull have looked short of a cutting edge. But with the Tigers facing financial difficulties there will be limited funds in January and Brown will have to shop wisely.
Here we take a look at the new faces that could be arriving at the KC Stadium in January.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are