Kaka set for Milan return
Sunday 01 September 2013
The Brazilian midfielder Kaka is expected to complete a short-term loan move to his former club Milan today, with rumours that he is set to move to LA Galaxy in March.
Kaka, who joined Real from Milan in 2009 for a then world record fee of £56m, has slipped down the pecking order at the Bernabeu in recent seasons.
Meanwhile, Manchester City last night confirmed the signing of the Argentina defender Martin Demichelis from Atletico Madrid on a two-year contract. The 32-year old will be playing under manager Manuel Pellegrini for the third time in his career, having been together previously at River Plate and Malaga.
Latest in Sport
Chelsea players allowed 20 minutes to celebrate, says Jose Mourinho after Capital One Cup victory
Diego Costa keeps coin thrown at him during Capital One Cup final
Liverpool vs Manchester City match report: Stunners from Philippe Coutinho and Jordan Henderson sink Manuel Pellegrini's side
Arsenal 2 Everton 0 player ratings: Who scored highest at the Emirates?
Eden Hazard didn't like the champagne on offer in the Chelsea dressing room
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'