Kranjcar seeks move from Tottenham
Thursday 31 March 2011
Niko Kranjcar is seeking a move away from Tottenham in pursuit of regular football.
The Croatian midfielder has featured in just nine league games this season and yesterday admitted he wanted to play more. "I will be trying to find a football club where I can play regularly, like any footballer would," he said.
"It depends who wants me, if anyone wants me. I obviously miss football. I'm not in my best shape because I don't play week in, week out. I'm ambitious, I want to play."
Latest in Sport
Manchester United transfer news: United given new hope in race for Juan Cuadrado as Barcelona talks stall
Manchester United transfer news: United close in on Arsenal’s Thomas Vermaelen
Manchester City transfer news: Frank Lampard heads to Etihad as pre-New York City FC stopgap
Liverpool transfer news: Brendan Rodgers plans more Anfield signings this summer
Transfers: How has your club fared in summer sales?
- 1 Mystery of the Siberian holes at the end of the world 'solved': Scientists offer explanation
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Sean Hannity reacts to Russell Brand's Israel-Gaza criticism: 'You're a dumb actor known for your failed marriage to Katy Perry'
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc