Manchester City striker John Guidetti keeping options beyond Feyenoord open
Tuesday 14 August 2012
John Guidetti's agent has said the Manchester City striker could return to Feyenoord for the new season but admitted there are other clubs interested in his client.
Blackburn reportedly failed in a bid to land the 20-year-old on loan, with City keen to sell the Sweden international.
Guidetti spent last season on loan at Feyenoord, scoring 20 goals in 23 appearances to become one of the hottest properties in the Eredivisie.
"He liked his stay at Feyenoord and enjoyed putting in strong performances for them," Guidetti's agent Per Jonsson told Voetbal International.
"Joining them again is definitely an option, but there are more possibilities.
"We are going to explore all options without rushing and we will surely come to a decision before the transfer window ends at the end of the month.
"We will soon conduct talks with Manchester City and see what is best for John."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts