Mario Balotelli 'not suited' to AC Milan says Silvio Berlusconi
Monday 04 April 2011
AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi believes Mario Balotelli's off-the-field "behaviour" will prevent him from putting on the Rossoneri shirt in the future.
The Manchester City striker has made headlines both on and off the pitch since joining the Blues from Inter Milan last summer.
Berlusconi said to Gazzetta dello Sport: "There is a Milan style of behaviour that I don't think is very close to that of Balotelli.
"Every now and then, he has a bit of a distraction.
"I don't think his style suits us."
The 20-year-old Balotelli grew up a fan of AC Milan and has been linked with the Rossoneri outfit.
Balotelli was last month dropped from the Italy squad for breaking the national team's code of conduct.
Latest in Sport
Manchester United's best XI of the season so far: No place for Angel Di Maria or Juan Mata
Manchester United's Angel Di Maria sells more shirts than Alexis Sanchez, Diego Costa and every other player in the Premier League
Hector Bellerin opens up on switch from Barcelona to Arsenal
WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
WrestleMania 31: What time does it start? Full match card and preview ahead of WWE event
- 3 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 4 Germanwings crash: 'Andreas Lubitz planned to marry pregnant girlfriend', claims German report
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans