Maurico Pochettino's Tottenham transfer targets: Romelu Lukaku? Loic Remy? Adam Lallana? Who will the new manager move for this summer?
Pochettino was appointed Spurs manager on Tuesday night
Wednesday 28 May 2014
Now Tottenham Hotspur have confirmed their new manager, Mauricio Pochettino, transfer business can begin for the summer.
Will Pochettino first raid his former team Southampton for their England World Cup talents, such as Adam Lallana and Luke Shaw?
One area that Spurs badly need to strengthen is their attack, with Emmanuel Adbayor having a mixed season, Roberto Soldado failing to impress and question marks over Harry Kane's long-term suitability.
Pochettino will certainly be looking at the unsettled Romelu Lukaku, who can't get a game at Chelsea or QPR's wantaway forward Loic Remy, who scored 14 Premier League goals on loan at Newcastle United last season.
To view Spurs' potential targets, click through the gallery below...
Pochettino’s move to White Hart Lane was formalised on Tuesday night and it is the manner of his achievements at Southampton that appealed to Daniel Levy, the Spurs' chairman.
Latest in Sport
Petr Cech demands talks over Chelsea future as Thibaut Courtois begs him to stay – as mentor
Angel Di Maria: Manchester United to push ahead with £50m move for Real Madrid winger
Marcos Rojo to Manchester United: Sporting Lisbon confirm deal with Nani heading back to Portugal on loan
Arsenal player ratings vs Besiktas
Besiktas vs Arsenal player ratings: Alexis Sanchez, Jack Wilshere, Calum Chambers - who was the Gunners star man?
- 1 Michael Brown shooting: Amnesty International sends team within US for first time as National Guard deployed
- 2 James Foley 'beheaded': Isis video shows militant with British accent 'execute US journalist' – and warns Obama of more to come
- 3 Reading Festival 2014: Tesco branch replaces salad and potatoes for Jagermesiter and vodka
- 4 Here’s the damning letter Robin Williams wrote to his Mrs Doubtfire co-star's principal after they expelled her
- 5 Ferguson protests: 90-year-old Holocaust survivor Hedy Epstein ‘arrested’ by police during St Louis demonstrations
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Ukip MEP calls for reintroduction of death penalty on fiftieth anniversary of last deaths
Russell Brand calls for Israel boycott: Comedian urges big businesses that 'facilitate the oppression of people in Gaza' to pull funding
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK