Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed there have been no offers so far for goalkeeper Petr Cech, despite reported interest from a number of clubs.
Arsenal and Liverpool are among a host of teams said to be interested in the 32-year-old, who is believed to want a move away from Stamford Bridge after losing his place to Thibaut Courtois.
Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain have also been suggested as possible destinations for Cech, who was Chelsea's No 1 for 10 years before Courtois returned from a highly successful loan spell at Atletico Madrid.
The goalkeeper has played just five matches for the Blues this season, with only 66 minutes coming in the Premier League when his Belgian rival suffered a head injury against Arsenal.
Jose reports there have been no offers from other clubs for Petr Cech. #CFC— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) December 2, 2014
There has been a lot of speculation around the Czech's future in recent weeks, with some reports suggesting he would be willing to stay in west London until the end of the season, while others say he wants to leave in January.
Speaking in November, Cech's agent Viktor Kolar said the keeper may have to wait until next summer to leave the club.
"In the football world you can never rule out anything definitively, however if you put together the facts with Petr's ambitions of a top-class goalkeeper, you will not be left with too many options," Kolar told Czech media.
"If we add to this the actual little need of these few clubs to search a new goalkeeper in the winter's transfer window, then you will find out that the chance of a transfer in the next weeks or months is not very high."
- More about:
- Chelsea F.c.