Philippe Senderos: Fulham defender leaves club to sign for Valencia
Switzerland international signs for La Liga side in last-gasp deal
Valencia have succeeded in their late bid to sign defender Philippe Senderos from Fulham.
Fulham confirmed in a statement that the Swiss defender has left the club to join the La Liga side on a permanent transfer.
The 28-year-old joined the club from Arsenal in the summer of 2010, after loan spells at both Milan and Everton.
But could the deal for Everton's John Heitinga now be edging closer? The Everton defender is in London for talks with Rene Meulensteen's relegation-threatened side.
Senderos was part of the Gunners' starting XI which won the FA Cup in 2005, beating Manchester United on penalties. It was the last time Arsenal won a trophy.
Latest in Sport
Manchester United's best XI of the season so far: No place for Angel Di Maria or Juan Mata
WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
WrestleMania 31: What time does it start? Full match card and preview ahead of WWE event
Sting vs Triple H: NWO, DX and Shawn Michaels return at Wrestlemania 31 as The Game triumphs in flashback to Monday Night Wars
Thierry Henry shows he's still got it with incredible pass against Jamie Carragher's side during Steven Gerrard tribute match
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Vladimir Putin says Russia will fight for the right of Palestinians to their own state
- 3 WrestleMania 31 results: Seth Rollins stuns WWE as he cashes in Money in the Bank contract to claim title from Brock Lesnar
- 4 Ohio Democrat Teresa Fedor speaks out during abortion debate to reveal she has been raped – and is interrupted by laughter from Republicans
- 5 Germanwings plane crash: I have depression. That doesn't make me a psychopath
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew