Portsmouth: potential transfer list
Monday 08 June 2009
Portsmouth had a scrappy season, losing two managers and failing to fill the vacancy with a wholly convincing replacement, but with new money from a possible takeover they may be active in the market.
Click the image on the right to launch our guide.
Should the takeover, by Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim occur, and should a new manager be appointed (Sven-Goran Eriksson is allegedly the name in the frame to take over from Paul Hart), then the sights could be raised.
Whoever is in charge there are liable to be a number of new players coming in, and these may be amongst the names the management is considering. Whoever is in charge and whoever is paying for it, the club will want to move sooner rather than later.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Woman accidentally shoots herself in the head while posing for a selfie
- 2 Isis burns woman alive for refusing to engage in 'extreme' sex act, UN says
- 3 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 4 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating
- 5 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland