Radamel Falcao to Real Madrid? Striker sparks frenzy in Spain by following Gareth Bale, Isco and Sami Khedira on Instagram
Has the Monaco forward dropped his strongest hint yet?
The Monaco striker, who missed Colombia's World Cup campaign because of injury, has been linked with a move to the Bernabeu all summer.
Earlier this week, Monaco coach Leonardo Jardim could offer no assurances on the 28-year-old's future, claiming that he is still a Monaco player "for now".
"For now, he is a Monaco player and I am counting on him," Jardim told French newspaper L'Equipe.
Falcao only joined the Ligue 1 side last season for £50m from Real's neighbours Atletico Madrid, but is reportedly unsettled in France.
It would not be the first time this summer that who you followed on social networking sites played a part in a major transfer. Early last month, Alexis Sanchez's agent began following Arsenal on Twitter, then a couple of weeks later the player joined the north London side.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality