Stefan Radu a target for English clubs, says agent
Wednesday 30 May 2012
Lazio defender Stefan Radu is a target for several English clubs, according to his agent.
The Romania international has been strongly linked with a move to the Barclays Premier League, with Arsenal and Manchester City reportedly keen to acquire the 25-year-old's services.
"We are working with someone in England," Radu's agent Viktor Becali told lalaziosiamonoi.it. "There are three clubs that are very interested in Stefan.
"If we were to receive a good offer and Lazio were to accept, then he could leave.
"Otherwise, he is happy to remain in Rome. He is under contract until 2016."
Radu joined Lazio from Dinamo Bucharest in 2008 and made 21 Serie A appearances for the Biancoceleste in the 2011/12 season.
sportBayern Munich 2 Manchester City 3: City come from two down to beat reigning European Champions
arts + ents... and a chance to paint Booker Prize winning author Hilary Mantel
Latest in Sport
- 1 Mountain goats' miraculous escape from avalanche captured in dramatic video footage
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Government delays EU immigration report because it is too positive
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent