Swansea: potential summer transfer targets
Wednesday 20 July 2011
Swansea clinched their place in the top flight through the play-offs, defeating Reading in the final and becoming the first Welsh club to take their place in the Premier League.
Teams promoted through the play-offs tend to struggle more than most, so manager Brendan Rodgers will be aware of a need to bolster his ranks.
Here, we take a look at the players linked with a switch to the Liberty Stadium.
Latest in Sport
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
Durham Free School: 'Creationism taught at' free school facing closure
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
Nigel Farage promises Ukip will not 'stigmatise' would-be migrants – and says he wants 'everyone to speak the same language'
Ex-head of MI6: 'We shouldn't kid ourselves that Russia is on a path to democracy'
Most people think legal tax avoidance is just as wrong as illegal tax evasion, poll suggests