Tottenham transfer news: Iago Falque exits club in £4m deal
Winger joins Genoa in £4m deal after making just one Premier League appearance
Friday 01 August 2014
Iago Falque has become the fourth player to exit Tottenham during pre-season after signing for Italian Serie A side Genoa.
Genoa have a completed a deal for the 24-year-old Spanish winger, understood to be in the region of £4million, pending a medical.
Falque joined Spurs on a season-long loan deal from Juventus three years ago before completing a permanent move the following year, but during his entire time with the club he made only one Premier League appearance.
Falque follows Jake Livermore, Heurelho Gomes and Gylfi Sigurdsson out of White Hart Lane in recent weeks.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture