Transfer guide: The best players available for free this summer - including, Dimitar Berbatov, Ashley Cole and Nemanja Vidic
The Premier League players whose contracts expire this summer
Transfer news in the January window usually focuses on the big money deals as clubs frantically try to sign players they hope will change their season.
However, the month also marks the point at which some players enter the last six months of their contract.
There are all types of player who tend to fall into this group; those running down their contracts hoping for a move to bigger club, players nearing the end of their careers or just those no longer wanted by their clubs.
This year's collection from the Premier League is no exception.
Here, we guide you through the players that could be leaving their clubs for free this summer - or on the flip-side - the players who could be coming to your team for absolutely nothing.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain