Transfer news: Angel Di Maria, Fabio Coentrao, Luka Modric? Tottenham could take their pick if they sell Gareth Bale to Real Madrid
With strong rumours suggesting Real have offered a player-plus-cash deal to Spurs, who could Andre Villas-Boas bring to White Hart Lane?
It seem highly likely that Real Madrid have offered Tottenham one or two of their players in their attempt to sign Gareth Bale in an effort to lower their valuation of the winger.
With a price upwards of £85m, Madrid officials would be foolish not to try anything they can to lower Spurs' asking price, with talk of winger Angel Di Maria and left-back Fabio Coentrao being offered in a part-exchange for Bale.
So how can Andre Villas-Boas turn this to his advantage? We take a look at who the Portuguese manager could pinch from Carlo Ancelotti's squad.
Click HERE or 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide of the Real Madrid players that Spurs could demand.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 2 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 3 Van driver who comforted Clark Carlisle and called 999 after suicide attempt dies age 24
- 4 James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
- 5 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts