Transfer news: Juventus to sign former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba - reports
Italian champions also reportedly interested in Alexis Sanchez, Nani and Alvaro Morata
Wednesday 21 May 2014
Serie A champions Juventus are set to sign former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba, according to French media L’Equipe.
Drogba was reportedly a target of Juve before he joined Galatasaray in January 2013
The Blues’ legend, 36, will be leaving the Turkish club on a free transfer this summer.
Asides from Drogba, the Italian champions are in for a busy summer with reports of some big names set for moves to Turin.
Italian newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport are reporting that Juve’s main target is Barcelona’s Alexis Sanchez, with the Spanish club willing to sell if the right offer is made.
Other possibly signings, according to press in Italy, include Manchester United’s Portuguese winger Nani and Arsenal’s target Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid.
Latest in Sport
- 1 This 'woman calls police to order pizza' story isn't going where you're expecting
- 2 Axe wielding man shot dead after attacking four New York policemen on busy street
- 3 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 4 Jimmy Carr's Oscar Pistorius joke goes a bit too far at the Q Awards
- 5 Ottawa shootings: Bruce MacKinnon's cartoon is the perfect tribute to soldier Nathan Cirillo
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are
Poppy Appeal 2014: This is why I won't be wearing a red poppy this year