Transfer news: Liverpool to sign Victor Moses from Chelsea on season-long loan
Sunday 01 September 2013
Liverpool look set to take Chelsea winger Victor Moses on loan for the rest of the season.
The 23-year-old found himself unlikely to break into the first team this campaign following the arrival of Willian and Andre Schurrle at Stamford Bridge.
It is understood that Liverpool will pay the London club a fee of around £1m as part of the deal for the former Wigan man.
The forward was in the crowd for Liverpool's game with Manchester United along with expected new arrivals at Anfield Mamadou Sakho and Tiago Ilori.
Moses played 23 times in the league last season scoring once.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Edward Heath 'raped 12 year-old boy at Mayfair flat'
- 2 London is the most googled city in the world
- 3 Porn block in India: hundreds of sexual websites banned, internet outraged
- 4 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks traffic on Dublin road
- 5 Richard Dawkins ridicules Sabrina Corgatelli for claiming her giraffe kill was 'ethical'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Labour leadership race: Jeremy Corbyn could be the next Prime Minister, says Ken Clarke