Transfer news: Premier League target Thomas Ince given green light for loan move by Blackpool
Midfielder could be on his way to Swansea
Monday 27 January 2014
Swansea are expected to loan Blackpool star Thomas Ince after the youngster was reportedly given permission to join a Premier League club.
Ince, 22, son of recently sacked Blackpool manager Paul, has been linked with a whole host of Premier League clubs and recently and perhaps more surprisingly Monaco.
Blackpool have now said on their website: "Blackpool Football Club can confirm that, following discussions with Thomas Ince and his representative, permission has been given for Thomas to discuss a loan move to a Premier League club.
"Thomas has expressed his ambition to play in the Premier League for the remainder of the season, a decision that the club fully understands and supports."
Ince is Blackpool's top scorer this season with seven goals.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us