Transfer news: Who could Arsenal turn to next after Luis Suarez saga?
A look at who Arsenal could switch their attention to should they fail to sign Luis Suarez
Thursday 15 August 2013
With the Luis Suarez transfer saga yet to conclude (will he, won’t he, does he even know?), the pressure on Arsenal is rapidly mounting with them yet to make a significant signing.
But you can always trust Arsene Wenger to have other players in mind should he need to switch his attentions – despite doing his best to keep every little rumour a secret.
Here we take a look at six (seven if you want to be particular) players that could end up at Arsenal by the time the transfer window shuts on September 2.
Click HERE or ‘VIEW GALLERY’ to launch our guide of who Arsenal could turn to next…
Geoffrey Macnab reviews American Hustle, also starring Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper
newsFormer soldier taped 33 of the animals to the floor and then stamped on them one by one
Michelle Nijhuis' daughter insists (s)he is, and she learnt a valuable lesson on gender in books
news Opponents claim it would stop performers such as Beyonce and Madonna appearing on TV
It takes a platoon of chefs, litres of brandy and rum, and almost 100kg of dried fruit
food + drink
sportIf you thought the London Olympics and Wiggins' Tour glory made last year best, don't forget Murray's Wimbledon win and Farah's double
Latest in Sport
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile