Cristiano Ronaldo haircut: Portugal star unveils another new do... this time a mohawk
Real Madrid star was in the headlines earlier this week for his zig-zag cut
Wednesday 25 June 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo has unveiled another new haircut, just days after his zig-zag cut caused an internet storm.
The Portugal star, 29, has this got rid of that do and now boasts a mohawk.
Ronaldo was first spotted at sporting his new look at training on Wednesday afternoon.
The Real Madrid man caused a sensation when he cut a jagged line into his hair ahead of the game.
It was assumed by many that Ronaldo had cut his hair to match the scar of a young boy.
Ronaldo offered to pay £50,00 for 10-month old Erik Ortiz Cruz to have brain surgery.
Erik's mother Cris took to Facebook to inform the world that the haircut was not a tribute.
"I’ve already seen that social networking is spreading the rumour that Cristiano Ronaldo has had a haircut in honour of the scar after Erik’s surgery, but I want to make clear that that is not the case," she said.
"My son has not been operated on, and Cristiano Ronaldo at the time said he would pay part of the cost of operating on my son when the time came, but thankfully that day (the day of the surgery) has not arrived. Ronaldo's zig-zag hair caused an internet storm earlier this week
"I want to say that I follow and will eternally be grateful to Cristiano Ronaldo, the person that he is, who talks with me and asks about the status of my son and to all the anonymous people who have unselfishly helped my little one!"
Portugal need to beat Ghana tomorrow and hope Germany beat the USA to progress.
Latest in Sport
Louis van Gaal denies problem with Wilfried Zaha despite Manchester United forward being given no game time
Calum Chambers: Who is Arsenal's £16m right-back target?
Manchester United latest: Angel Di Maria move no closer as Juan Mata emerges as Louis van Gaal's favoured No 10 as prospect of signing
Arsenal transfer news: Versatile Calum Chambers is a 'gamble', admits Arsene Wenger as Arsenal spending passes £50m
Everton transfer news: Romelu Lukaku deal ON, Roberto Martinez assures fans
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel