Italy v Nigeria game at Craven Cottage to aid victims of Philippines typhoon
Monday 18 November 2013
Proceeds from tonight’s game between Italy and Nigeria at Craven Cottage in London will be donated to a Unicef fund to aid victims of the typhoon in the Philippines.
Italy’s Andrea Barzagli misses the match after suffering a thigh injury during Friday’s draw with Germany, with coach Cesare Prandelli set to name a completely different side. “We’ve got to focus on having the right fitness levels in Brazil,” he said.
Latest in Sport
Kevin Garside: Manchester United may have history and tradition but, as David Moyes never realised, a big-time manager always bends such things to his will
Louis van Gaal denies problem with Wilfried Zaha despite Manchester United forward being given no game time
Manchester United latest: Angel Di Maria move no closer as Juan Mata emerges as Louis van Gaal's favoured No 10 as prospect of signing
Arsenal: Arrival of Calum Chambers and David Ospina puts Arsène Wenger's spending past £50m
Tour de France 2014: Vincenzo Nibali confirmed as champion as he puts Italy back on the map with triumph
- 1 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Thatcher ‘was warned of Tory child sex party claims’
- 4 Lauren Goodger sex tape: Reality star calls for tougher laws on revenge porn after intimate video leaks online
- 5 The Simpsons Family Guy trailer: First look at crossover episode after Comic-Con debut