Netherlands vs Chile player ratings World Cup 2014: Was Arjen Robben yet again the best player?
A look at the individual performances following Netherlands' 2-0 victory over Chile
Monday 23 June 2014
Netherlands and Chile met in the Arena Corinthians in Sao Paulo to determine who would finish top of Group B and it was the European side that came out on top.
Needing just a draw due to their better goal difference, the Netherlands did better than that even without the suspended Robin van Persie.
In a match that didn't live up the spectacle it was billed as, it took until the 77th minute for the deadlock to be broken and it was Leroy Fer who managed it.
Memphis Depay then added a second in injury time following a fantastic run from Arjen Robben.
The result meant Netherlands won all three of their games while Chile qualify in second place with six points.
Who do you think was the man-of-the-match? Let us know in the comments below.
Latest in Sport
Arsenal transfer news: Atletico Madrid closing in on Santi Cazorla - reports
Arsenal transfer news: Arsene Wenger set to cancel moves for Sami Khedira and Morgan Schneiderlin in favour of Jack Wilshere - reports
Arturo Vidal: Manchester United bid £39m for Juventus midfielder
Chelsea transfer news: Jose Mourinho wants both Thibaut Courtois and Petr Cech to stay at Stamford Bridge
Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 1 Malaysian cyclist could face disciplinary action after 'Save Gaza' gloves protest
- 2 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 3 Fifty Shades of Grey trailer provokes moral outrage from US parenting groups
- 4 McDonald’s removes chicken nuggets from the menu in Hong Kong amid major food scare
- 5 Students offered grants if they tweet pro-Israeli propaganda