San Marino v England: Can England add to their biggest away wins?
Friday 22 March 2013
England take on San Marino tonight with nothing more than a convincing victory expected against one of the lowest ranked teams in world football.
San Marino, which has a population of around 33,000, have won only once in their international history against Lichtenstein in 2004 and their main aim this evening will be preventing a humiliation at the hands of England's Premier League stars.
Roy Hodgson's men will be hoping to boost their goal difference and add tonight's match to the following selection of England's biggest away wins.
Click HERE or 'VIEW GALLERY' to launch our guide
Follow all the action from tonight's match LIVE by clicking here.
Latest in Sport
Commonwealth Games 2014: It ain’t London 2012, but Glasgow aims to go ‘with a roar’
Loic Remy to Liverpool: Striker undergoes medical in Boston ahead of £8.5m move
Manchester United transfer news: Arturo Vidal subject of £39m bid - reports
Liverpool transfer news: Javier Manquillo expected to join on two-year loan deal
Louis van Gaal gets tough with Manchester United players, with Darren Fletcher and Luke Shaw berated in public and Phil Jones left looking bemused
- 1 Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Pro-Russian rebel 'admits to shooting down plane'
- 2 Israel has discovered that it's no longer so easy to get away with murder in the age of social media
- 3 Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields
- 4 Amy Winehouse unpublished 2004 interview: ‘Ten years from now I’ll be 30, so I’ll maybe have one baby’
- 5 Dutch paedophile club to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights