Women's football: Sophie Bradley expects big test for England against Croatia
Wednesday 19 September 2012
Sophie Bradley insists England will not be complacent when they take on Croatia tonight.
Hope Powell's side won 6-0 the last time the two sides met and another victory would seal a place at next summer's European Championship. However, the centre-back refuses to take anything for granted.
Bradley said yesterday: "We can't be complacent, especially because we dropped points against Serbia [in the opening Euro 2013 qualifier]. We were 2-0 up then and we should have won. It just goes to show that you always have to be on top of your game and you can't switch off for a minute."
Latest in Sport
Louis van Gaal says he is inheriting a 'broken' Manchester United squad
Luckless Abou Diaby full of confidence as he attempts yet another Arsenal comeback
Calum Chambers joins Arsenal: Gunners complete £16m transfer of right-back
Manchester United latest: Angel Di Maria move no closer as Juan Mata emerges as Louis van Gaal's favoured No 10 as prospect of signing
Manchester United transfer news: Arturo Vidal bid of £48m imminent - reports
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 Christians: The world's most persecuted people
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below