World Cup 2014 dates: When do England play Costa Rica?
A look ahead to the Three Lions' final group game of the tournament
England's third and final group game of the World Cup is against Costa Rica and takes place on Tuesday June 24.
The Group D match will kick off at 5pm BST and will be hosted at the Estadio Mineirao in Belo Horizonte.
England's last group game kicks off simultaneously with the other Group D match, Italy v Uruguay.
England's first group game is against Italy on Saturday June 14 while the second one is against Uruguay on Thursday June 19.
The tournament starts on June 12 with hosts Brazil playing Croatia while the final at the Maracana in Rio de Janeiro is on Sunday July 13.
Latest in Sport
Cristiano Ronaldo could return against Manchester United - but it won't be like previous reunions
Calum Chambers joins Arsenal: New £16m signing put through Arsenal initiation as he sings The Kooks in front of team-mates
Manchester United transfer news: Mats Hummels, Daley Blind and Thomas Vermaelen on radar as Louis van Gaal reveals he still wants to sign defender
Seydou Keita refuses Pepe handshake before throwing water bottle prior to Roma vs Real Madrid match
New Liverpool signing Dejan Lovren forced to train with the under-21s after US visa mix-up
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'