Sports fans caught in the moment, highlights from club and country soccer, and Li Na's win at Roland Garros were among the world's most-watched sports videos for the week ending June 8.
On YouTube, one proud parent dropped his daughter while attempting to catch a home run pitch.
At the French Open, an eager fan topples in the scramble for a photo with tennis great Roger Federer.
Viewers of China's Tudou were also tranfixed by events at Roland Garros, as Chinese star Li Na clinched the Women's Singles title in a historic Grand Slam first for both China and Asia.
Soccer clips old and new can be seen across the Tudou, Nicovideo (Japanese) and Dailymotion (French) top three.
A Chengdu Blades fan baits the Shanghai Shenhua on Tudou, while Dailymotion displays domestic and international games from Europe.
Nicovideo's users opt for a slice of nostalgia, with a Champions League goals compilation circa 2005-06 and referee Bibi Steinhaus's brush with (internet) fame.
YouTube's most watched sports videos of the week (total views)
1) Dad drops daughter at Dodgers game (3,902,119)
2) Federer fan takes a tumble (1,981,703)
3) Alex Burrows bites Patrice Bergeron in Game 1 NHL Stanley Cup (1,087,242)
Dailymotion's most watched sports videos of the week
1) ' Capdevila's 30 meter lob - Xerez vs Elche' (51,992)
2) Barcelona v Manchester United Fox highlights (89,075)
3) Austria v Germany Euro 2012 Qualification (24,665)
Nicovideo's most watched sports videos of the week (requires
1) ' Ordinary Life theme tune: baseball version' (477,149)
2) ' Female soccer ref touches players' hearts' (836,121)
3) ' UEFA Champions League goals compilation' (28,697)