Welcome to The Independent’s live coverage of a massive night of boxing from the o2 Arena in London.
- Three world title fights taking place involving British boxers.
- Kell Brook defends IBF welterweight title against Frankie Gavin.
- Kevin Mitchell has his third crack at a world title.
- Mitchell takes on Venezuelan Jorge Linares for the WBC lightweight belt.
- Welshman Lee Selby faces unbeaten Evgeny Gradovich for the IBF featherweight title.
- Anthony Joshua is aiming to become the first man to stop Kevin Johnson.
Follow the live action below...
Please allow a moment for the blog to load...
Ahead of the bout, Mitchell said: “Jorge is a three-weight world champion and is a great fighter, but I fancy this and I know I’ll beat him. I’ll promise I’ll be world champion this time around. It’s going to be nasty and it’s going to be gritty, but that’s what I’m best at. All my West Ham fans will be there.”
Selby said before his fight: "I know that he's [Gradovich] a good fighter. And the fact that he's willing to come to my backyard to defend his title shows that he's a true champion. He's fought in China so coming to Britain won't phase him.”
Johnson, meanwhile, said of rival Joshua ahead of their heavyweight contest: “He's nothing but a grown man in a diaper - I will expose that to the world. I don't rate him at all. He has no business being on my level. His corner will either throw in the towel or he'll be stopped before they can even get their hand in the air."Reuse content