Diving: Daley set to return for Leeds qualifiers
Tom Daley is expected to take part in this weekend's qualifiers for the World Championships despite attending his father's funeral yesterday.
Daley is due to begin the first stage in the defence of his 10m platform world title at the National Diving Championships in Leeds. The 17-year-old's presence at the meet, which doubles as the qualifiers for next month's World Championships in Shanghai, was in doubt after his father Robert lost his long battle with brain cancer less than a fortnight ago.
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
Latest in Sport
World Cup 2014: Football Manager developers predict the team of the tournament - but which England player makes it into the XI?
Roy Keane omits Paul Scholes, Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs from 'greatest' Manchester United team
Gareth Bale puts five-bedroom Essex mansion up for sale at £2.2m following £86m switch from Tottenham to Real Madrid
Former England captain Mick Mills 'turned a blind eye' to initiation ceremony abuse at Stoke City, which included sexual assault dubbed 'The Glove'
Manchester United player ratings: The best (and worst) performers for David Moyes during the season so far
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Internal Audit Ma...
£35000 - £40000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Systems Engineer x...
£600 - £750 per day: Cornwallis Elt : SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER- HR- ORACLE- ASS...
£21000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...