Ali Carter has revealed he is "not out of the woods yet" after being told his testicular cancer scare requires further investigation.
Carter's illness was announced on 1 July, with the 33-year-old undergoing an operation the next day. The two-time world finalist said the operation had gone well and he had been advised to rest for a month, but writing on Twitter he revealed further treatment was on the cards after a follow-up appointment. "Further investigation is required," Carter wrote. "Seeing oncologist friday now to talk through treatment options."