It's squeaky bum time for...
The neighbourhood dispute 60 miles down the road in Manchester may be grabbing all the headlines on FA Cup third-round weekend but there is one tie that will be even more fiercely contested taking place on the north-west coast.
Ian Holloway is on a hiding to nothing as he takes his side to face seaside neighbours Fleetwood for only the second time in their history. The 48-year-old put out a virtual reserve XI in losing against Southampton at the same stage last year in the midst of his side's ultimately unsuccessful fight for Premier League survival
Stories you might have missed
Daley's Chinese takeaway
British diver Tom Daley has beaten luminaries such as David Beckham and Rory McIlroy to be named the most popular British sportsman – in China. The 17-year-old Olympian has more than 860,000 followers on the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, more than any other sporting Brit. "It is incredible," the Olympic hopeful enthused.
Have you been paying attention?
1. Which Australian scored the 25th triple century in Test cricket this week?
2. Tim Howard this week joined which three players as goalscoring Premier League goalkeepers?
3. What were the record-breaking odds on Black-burn winning at Manchester United last weekend?
4. How many half-centuries has Sachin Tendulkar scored since hitting his 99th international century?
5. Against whom did Thierry Henry make his first Arsenal debut?