It's squeaky bum time for...
Liverpool's new boys
Although it was Luis Suarez, not Andy Carroll, who decimated Manchester United in March, Liverpool spent the summer as if they were under the impression that what they needed was more overhyped, overpriced British players, in Carroll's distinctive mould.
So far this season Stewart Downing, Jordan Henderson and friends have lost to Spurs and Stoke, and only beat Everton and Arsenal once they had a man advantage. The new boys must justify their price tags today, or else Suarez will have to do it on his own again.
Stories you might have missed
Tattoo law hits England
Juan Pablo Pino, who, for not unfathomable reasons, left Turkey for Al Nassr in Saudi Arabia last summer. His tattooed arms, though, are unpopular and this week he was arrested by Saudi "moral police". If tattoos aren't allowed in the Gulf, England stand even less chance in the 2022 World Cup than we first thought.
Have you been paying attention?
1. Of the nine European Championship qualifying group winners, who are the only side never to have won the tournament?
2. How many losses did David Haye suffer in his 27-fight career?
3. Who scored Wales' try in their only previous World Cup semi-final?
4. How many points did Rafa Nadal win in the final set of the Japan Open final?
5. Who took five wickets in England's final warm-up match in India?