It's squeaky bum time for...
United's guilty men
Half of the Manchester United team will be playing for their futures at Everton today.
After the abject collapse of last Sunday, Patrice Evra, Rio Ferdinand and Jonny Evans all need to prove they can defend like grown-ups. Ahead of them, Anderson, Darren Fletcher and Luis Nani need to show that they can win a fierce midfield battle, which they have not done in some time. United have not won at Goodison Park since 2007, and Everton always provide an examination of competitive character. If not, the fear of losing their places to Darron Gibson should be enough.
Stories you might have missed
The Zidane of Moldova
Julian Burusc wanted to pay homage to Zinedine Zidane, but did not have the gifts to copy his play. He decided instead to mimic the dramatic finale. Last Saturday, playing for Sfintul Gheorge in the Moldovan league, he punched the referee in the face, walked off accepting his red card and then retired from the game. 'Burusc: A 21st Century Portrait' is expected in cinemas soon.
Have you been paying attention?
1. Who are the lowest-placed side remaining in this season's League Cup?
2. How many balls has MS Dhoni faced in ODI action against England since he was last dismissed?
3. What links Dan Carter, Colin Slade, Aaron Cruden and Stephen Donald?
4. How many countries have hosted World Champion-ship F1 races before India?
5. Who came out on top in the Battle of the Britons at the Aegon GB Pro-Series in Barnstaple this week?
Click on the link above for the answers.Reuse content