It's squeaky bum time for...
Surely the cerebral Frenchman cannot take any more disappointment?
His Arsenal side host Aston Villa in the FA Cup tomorrow, having suffered the ignominy of losing three consecutive league games. Another defeat at the Emirates would only increase the criticism levelled at Wenger, who looks more haggard in the dugout with every match. Fans were not afraid to voice their anger at him as the Gunners were shot down by Manchester United last week, because Arsenal continue to try to walk the ball in. A home victory is desperately needed, if only to allow Wenger some sanity for the night.
Stories you might have missed
The transfer window is quiet so perhaps that's why Bayern Munich chose to deceive fans by announcing the arrival of a "spectacular name". Fans tuning in on Facebook saw their own picture and name on a shirt. "We did not sign a new player," general manager Christian Nerlinger said. "This app is to show the importance of [you] for our club."
Have you been paying attention?
1. Whom did Roger Federer beat this week in his 1,000th match?
2. Which bowler made his first England appearance for more than two and a half years against Pakistan?
3. Liverpool secured a first Wembley appearance in how many years?
4. Which player is defending his title at golf's Abu Dhabi Championship?
5. Which was the only side to complete the Heineken Cup pool stages with a 100 per cent winning record?Reuse content