It's squeaky bum time for...
Supporters at Elland Road will attend today's Yorkshire derby with bottom-of-the-table Doncaster Rovers filled more with hope than expectation.
Leeds have suffered three league defeats in four games and appear bereft of belief and confidence after Simon Grayson's sacking. Caretaker manager Neil Redfearn (above) even accused the players of lacking professionalism after last week's loss to Brighton. It will doubtless be a tense afternoon in Redfearn's final match in temporary charge but at least they can call on recent history for inspiration – Leeds boast consecutive wins from their previous two league meetings with Doncaster, scoring eight in the process.
Stories you might have missed
Hansa's harsh words
After Geoff Shreeves' stormy exchange with Kenny Dalglish, post-match fury has spread to the German Second Division. In the aftermath of Hansa Rostock's win over MSV Duisburg, Matthias Holst was asked if he was happy with the win and replied: "No, absolutely not! You are always standing here after the game asking s****y questions."
Have you been paying attention?
1. Who hit his highest one-day international score for England in the first ODI against Pakistan in Abu Dhabi?
2. Which footballer signed a contract extension, one short of 900 club appearances?
3. Who scored 22 points in Wales' 27-13 Six Nations win over Scotland on Sunday?
4. Which three Premier League players missed penalties in the African Cup of Nations final?
5. Who became the third Premier League manager to lose his job this season?Reuse content