It's squeaky bum time for...
Queen's Park Rangers
Mark Hughes, entrusted with keeping QPR in the top flight, has thus far failed to spark the Rs into life, having won just two of his six games in charge.
Rangers' latest loss to Wolves last week even featured the dismissal of Djibril Cissé, who starts a three-game ban as the Hoops visit Hughes' old side Blackburn in a vital six-pointer today, with QPR just three points ahead of their hosts. With Bolton and Wigan going head-to-head in a basement battle at the Reebok, this weekend should make it clearer just where the contenders for the drop stand – with Rangers desperate to start moving upwards and onwards with three points.
Stories you might have missed
There's nothing like reliving iconic football moments. Legendary Colombia goalkeeper Rene Higuita chose Arabic TV this week as the platform to reprise his spectacular scorpion kick, which he first performed in public during a friendly with England at Wembley in 1995. Even at 45, Higuita showed stingingly impressive agility.
Have you been paying attention?
1. Who, or what, beat Luis Suarez on to the pitch at Anfield during Monday's draw with Tottenham?
2. Which Scottish fly-half surprisingly announced his international retirement?
3. Who was named Laureus World Sportsman of the Year this week?
4. Which side won the Super Bowl in Indiana to lift the trophy for a fourth time?
5. Which rugby World Cup winner became New Zealand heavyweight boxing champion?Reuse content