It's squeaky bum time for...
Harry Redknapp's side have been hogging the plaudits this week, moving level with Manchester United and three points behind leaders City – with the chance to close the gap should they beat Wolves today.
If the record books are a guide, Jermain Defoe could prove a lethal weapon. The forward has struggled for gametime but remains top scorer, and stuck two beauties past Wolves last season. Redknapp has done his best to talk up Tottenham's title chances, but Wolves claimed an unlikely win at White Hart Lane in 2009 and any slip-up will bring all the 'shaky Spurs' headlines out of the attic.
Stories you might have missed
King Henry's new fans
The remarkable return of Thierry Henry at Arsenal is a boon for the Gunners, but fans appear to be endeared to his figure as well as his form. His comeback against Leeds led to fans tweeting about their attraction to the Frenchman. One tweeted: "Thierry Henry is a man I would turn gay for!", with another exclaiming: "I am gay for him all over again."
Have you been paying attention?
1. How many Premier League teams went out of the FA Cup last weekend – and who were they?
2. Who scored a century in England's game against the Pakistan Cricket Board XI?
3. Which former England international scored for Crystal Palace in their League Cup semi-final win over Cardiff?
4. Who did Andy Murray beat to win the Brisbane International?
5. How many uncapped players were included in the England squad for the Six Nations?Reuse content