Racing: Ryan to work his Lincoln squad
Tuesday 21 March 2006
Kevin Ryan is to give his Lincoln hopefuls a final spin tomorrow before confirming his team for the £100,000 handicap at Redcar on Saturday. The Hambleton trainer has six horses guaranteed a run in the mile contest - My Paris, Kamanda Laugh, Uhoomagoo, Josh, Cardinal Venture and Divine Gift.
"We'll keep an eye on the ground and then we'll decide," Ryan said. "My Paris and Kamanda Laugh will definitely run and Cardinal Venture will run. Josh and Divine Gift are possibles but Uhoomagoo would be the one that's very doubtful."
Latest in Sport
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
Competitive: The Green Recruitment Company: The Organisation: The Green Recrui...
£350 - £400 per annum + competitive: Orgtel: Project Manager (specializing in ...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Embedded Sof...
£50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Working for a m...