Racing: Ryan to work his Lincoln squad
Tuesday 21 March 2006
Kevin Ryan is to give his Lincoln hopefuls a final spin tomorrow before confirming his team for the £100,000 handicap at Redcar on Saturday. The Hambleton trainer has six horses guaranteed a run in the mile contest - My Paris, Kamanda Laugh, Uhoomagoo, Josh, Cardinal Venture and Divine Gift.
"We'll keep an eye on the ground and then we'll decide," Ryan said. "My Paris and Kamanda Laugh will definitely run and Cardinal Venture will run. Josh and Divine Gift are possibles but Uhoomagoo would be the one that's very doubtful."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
£40-50K: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienced Software / C# Developer w...
£35 - 40k + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Software Developer (JavaS...
£18000 - £23000 per annum + Commission: SThree: As a Trainee Recruitment Consu...