Hindmarsh recalled by Aussies to face England in Four Nations
Thursday 29 October 2009
Nathan Hindmarsh will make his Test comeback at the age of 30 in the Australian side to face England in the Four Nations on Saturday.
The Kangaroo coach, Tim Sheens, will name his team this morning, but is set to bring the Parramatta second-rower into his starting pack in place of Ryan Hoffman. The farmer from New South Wales' Southern Highlands won the last of his 20 caps in 2007.
England's Tony Smith will also name his side today, with Wigan's Sam Tomkins in line to be drafted in at his home ground.
World's most lethal spider found under a bunch of bananas
Rumours that the star wants to move on to pastures new
TV presenter Fiona Bruce seemed a bit startled by the find during the filming of Antiques Roadshow
Comedian says he 'never laughed as hard as I have writing with Rik'
Latest in Sport
- 1 Sick elderly man makes 'complete turnaround' after emotional reunion with dog
- 2 Star Wars memorabilia dubbed 'bit of plastic' by Antiques Roadshow's Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
- 3 Isis fighters 'crucify' 17-year-old boy in Syria
- 4 Ebola cruise ship ‘in utter panic’ as Mexico and Belize refuse to let it dock
- 5 Death of northern white rhino leaves just six of endangered animals left in the world
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Sorry Judy Finnigan – Ched Evans is no less sickening than an alleyway rapist
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Workers 'could be forced to pay £5 a week' to get benefits
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
Amal Alamuddin calls for the return of the Elgin Marbles from Britain: 'Injustice has persisted for too long'