Kylie Leuluai heads for Hunslet
Wednesday 06 February 2013
The veteran prop Kylie Leuluai, a member of Leeds Rhinos' Grand Final-winning team, is set to play for Championship club Hunslet on Sunday. Leuluai and fellow front-rower Richard Moore are the latest Leeds players to be dual-registered with the Hawks.
The three-quarter Jimmy Keinhorst, who scored two tries on his Hunslet debut in Sunday's win over Barrow, has been recalled by Leeds to replace the injured winger Joe Vickery.
The Leeds coach, Brian McDermott, said: "Both Kylie and Richard have had very little game-time so far this season after operations in the close season and they will not be in contention for Sunday's game at Castleford."
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God