London Broncos still hope for late rescue deal
Tuesday 03 December 2013
London Broncos could be saved from administration after talks over their future reached a "positive stage".
The troubled Super League club had announced their intention to appoint administrators if a deal could not be struck to safeguard their future.
There was a deadline of today but due to the potential closeness of an agreement, the club will now have an additional 10 business days to work on a rescue package with interested parties.
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland