Millington set for Castleford debut
Thursday 01 March 2012
Grant Millington is in line to make his delayed debut for Castleford tomorrow night. The Canterbury Bulldogs prop has been sidelined with the after- effects of shoulder surgery since arriving from Australia.
Now, however, he has been passed fit and has been included in the 19-man squad to play Leeds by Stuart Donlan, who is still standing in for Ian Millward while he is on compassionate leave following his son's death.
The Rhinos' Brian McDermott has included Liam Hood, an Academy hooker, in his squad.
- 1 Michelle Watt's father says TV presenter killed herself because she was in constant pain
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 'Help me I'm trapped in a factory' messages keep being found on bottles of vitamin water
- 4 North Korean defector flees to Finland 'with evidence of chemical testing on humans'
- 5 Greek debt crisis: The photograph that conveys the despair of Greece's elderly
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture