New Bulls can finish season
Thursday 28 June 2012
Super League will allow Bradford Bulls to finish the season as a new company even if the club goes into liquidation in coming weeks, so that results from this year would not have to be expunged – the four-time Super League champions are ninth in the table with nine games left.
The club's licence would then be reviewed at the end of the season.
A Rugby Football League spokesman said: "We are working with the administrators to help Bradford Bulls out of administration." Administrators have warned that the club faces "extinction" if a buyer is not found within nine days.
Geoffrey Macnab reviews American Hustle, also starring Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper
Dennis Rodman will coach the North Korea basketball team
Latest in Sport
Arsenal can surprise Bayern Munich in the Champions League, says former midfielder Gilberto Silva
Liverpool - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Liverpool - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Manchester United - January transfer targets
Transfer news: Arsenal - Transfer targets for January
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile