Rea fills in at London Broncos
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Tony Rea will coach the London Broncos for the remainder of the Super League season after Rob Powell stepped down with immediate effect.
The Broncos, who are currently bottom of the table, have endured a tough year with Powell guiding the capital club to just three top-flight victories.
Rea, a former head coach and chief executive of the club, will take over for the final seven games with a view to appointing a new man at the helm for next season.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 2 Google April Fools': company unveils backwards search engine and huggable digital assistant
- 3 I might be an MP, but that doesn't stop me fighting sexism with my breasts
- 4 April Fools' Day 2015: The best hoax news stories from around the internet
- 5 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Katie Hopkins reported to the police for race hatred by Labour MP Simon Danczuk after tweet about Pakistani men