Tomkins brothers hit with suspensions
Wednesday 16 March 2011
Wigan will be without the Tomkins brothers for Friday's match with high-flying Huddersfield after both were suspended last night. Joel was sent off for use of the elbow in the stormy clash with Hull and banned for two games, while Sam was cited on video evidence for running in and punching and suspended for one.
Luke Robinson has been passed fit to make his first appearance of the season for Huddersfield, the Super League leaders, against his former club. The England international has recovered from shoulder and elbow surgery.
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God