Basketball legend Michael Jordan helps Luke Donald focus
Tuesday 12 February 2013
Luke Donald has turned to basketball great Michael Jordan to improve his mental approach.
The Briton became the first player to win the money lists on both sides of the Atlantic in 2011, but last year was disappointing by comparison and, before starting his season at the North-ern Trust Open in California, Donald said: "Jordan's good for the mind. He's making sure I'm ready mentally."
Latest in Sport
- 1 Crystal meth addict 'gouged out his eyes and ate them' while high on drug, Australian MP claims
- 2 As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
- 3 The ten most unequal developed countries in the world
- 4 Saudi Arabia 'seeking to head United Nations Human Rights Council'
- 5 Toddler throws a tantrum at the White House – in front of Barack Obama
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland