Lee Westwood set for Sweden
Wednesday 06 June 2012
Lee Westwood has chosen to play in Sweden this week, before flying to San Francisco for the US Open, instead of Memphis, where he has finished first and 11th in the last two years.
The 39-year-old world No 3, who will make his 57th attempt to win a major, said: "I haven't found the right way yet, so I might as well keep trying different ones."
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
Latest in Sport
Arsenal v Everton: Mikel Arteta happy for Everton but can't wait to get one over them in Premier League clash
Transfer news: Manchester United's ambitious transfer plans at risk from possible failure to qualify for Champions League
English clubs ditch Heineken Cup - confirming they will not take part in any ERC run competition in 2014-15
Brazil World Cup 2014 draw: England drawn with holders Spain in official Group Stage rehearsal
Manchester City sign the 'new Lionel Messi' Brahim Abdelkader, and in doing so put one over Barcelona
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 4 Australian ultra-nationalist politician Stephanie Banister in car crash immigration TV interview
- 5 Nelson Mandela: From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen