Miguel Angel Jimenez signs Graeme McDowell for EurAsia Cup challenge
Monday 02 December 2013
Former US Open champion and Ryder Cup winner Graeme McDowell will help lead Team Europe's challenge at next year's inaugural EurAsia Cup in Malaysia.
After being unveiled as the European captain in Hong Kong, Miguel Angel Jimenez announced the first four automatic qualifiers for his 10-man team, with McDowell being joined by Jamie Donaldson, Victor Dubuisson and Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
Ukraine crisis: Top Chinese diplomat backs Putin and says West should 'abandon zero-sum mentality'