Miguel Angel Jimenez signs Graeme McDowell for EurAsia Cup challenge
Monday 02 December 2013
Former US Open champion and Ryder Cup winner Graeme McDowell will help lead Team Europe's challenge at next year's inaugural EurAsia Cup in Malaysia.
After being unveiled as the European captain in Hong Kong, Miguel Angel Jimenez announced the first four automatic qualifiers for his 10-man team, with McDowell being joined by Jamie Donaldson, Victor Dubuisson and Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano.
Latest in Sport
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God