Age no barrier in Hispania team
Saturday 04 February 2012
Hispania Racing have completed their driver line-up for the Formula One season as Narain Karthikeyan returns to the cockpit.
Karthikeyan competed in the first eight grands prix last season before being ousted in favour of Daniel Ricciardo, who this year drives for Toro Rosso.
Karthikeyan retained a role as Hispania's test driver, and went on to make history as the first Indian to drive in his home grand prix. The 35-year-old will now partner 40-year-old Pedro de la Rosa at HRT. He said: "It has taken a lot of hard work but I am elated to feature on the 2012 grid."
- 1 East 17 bandmember Brian Harvey in 'very desperate situation’
- 2 Is this bridge haunted by the ghost of nu rave?
- 3 Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
- 4 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers