Alonso bullish about Ferrari's chances in car he hails as 'best ever'
Double Formula One world champion Fernando Alonso believes the new Ferrari F10 is the best car he has driven and says the team were hiding their true potential in last week's Jerez test.
"As of today, this is the best car I've ever had," the Spaniard, who won the world title in 2005 and 2006 with Renault, said. "Red Bull, McLaren and Renault have been very quick and have shown their cards, while we are still hiding ours," he added.
"If I were in a different team I would be looking at Ferrari because everything is going really well."
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 Arrest made after man is found by the side of the road with his penis cut off
- 3 Michael Schumacher 'experience' gives F1 legend chance to 'show his character', says Lewis Hamilton
- 4 Girl found in the Amazon rainforest with neighbour Grover Morales after going missing for 7 months
- 5 Disney's Frozen is 'very evil' gay propaganda, says Christian pastor
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia
Europeans have ‘got whiter’ due to natural selection in past 5,000 years, scientists say
How climate change helped Genghis Khan: Scientists believe a sudden period of warmer weather allowed the Mongols to invade with such success