'Baby Schumi': The best and worst of Sebastian Vettel's hero Michael Schumacher
Sebastian Vettel this weekend joined his hero and Formula One legend Michael Schumacher as one of a select few to claim three championships titles.
Schumacher, Formula One's most successful driver, retired for the second and final time after the Brazilian Grand Prix, aged 43.
Schumacher, who started his career in 1991, retired for the first time in Brazil in 2006 and came back in 2010.
Schumacher ends his career after 308 races, 91 wins and seven championship titles.
His 19 seasons at the top have seen him rewrite the record book and the rule book. Here, we take a look at the best and worst of Schumacher's career.
Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
Brazil vs Germany match report World Cup 2014: Utter humiliation for hosts as Thomas Muller and Toni Kroos help Germany hit seven past Selecao
Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: Heartbreaking photos show home fans reacting to humiliating defeat
Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: Five reasons why Brazil will win the semi-final
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let’s see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Scottish independence: Former pro-union voters explain why they changed their minds to the Yes vote
- 3 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 4 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 5 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in the World Cup
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories