'Baby Schumi': The best and worst of Sebastian Vettel's hero Michael Schumacher
Sebastian Vettel this weekend joined his hero and Formula One legend Michael Schumacher as one of a select few to claim three championships titles.
Schumacher, Formula One's most successful driver, retired for the second and final time after the Brazilian Grand Prix, aged 43.
Schumacher, who started his career in 1991, retired for the first time in Brazil in 2006 and came back in 2010.
Schumacher ends his career after 308 races, 91 wins and seven championship titles.
His 19 seasons at the top have seen him rewrite the record book and the rule book. Here, we take a look at the best and worst of Schumacher's career.
- 1 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 2 Watch: Man takes selfie every mile of 2,600 mile hike, creates amazing timelapse video
- 3 The day I starred in Only Fools and Horses
- 4 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 5 Scientists have discovered a simple way to cook rice that dramatically cuts the calories
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
Jeremy Clarkson sacked live: Alan Yentob 'wouldn't rule out' ex Top Gear host's BBC return
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers
Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz wanted to 'do something people would remember him for'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew